Front End Developer
A banner/site for New York Adweek, showcasing some of the great projects made with the Adobe Software.
An interesting work (no longer accessible) where a fully fledged 3D world can be explored by flying through an animated landscape.
The site was made exploiting the 3D capabilities of Flash, a threedimensional sphere is projected around the camera, and a digitally-made 360° video is then projeced on that sphere.
This way the user is placed inside an immersive 3D world where he can look around freely and fly through it at will.
This project video was exhibited for a week in a billboard in Times Square, New York.
- Agency: Goodby Silverstein & Partners San Francisco
- Brand: Adobe
- Interactive Director: Pablo Marques
- Producer: Henry Cowling
- Tech lead: Riccardo Giraldi , Gilles Boisselet
- As3 3D Engine Developer: Alessandro Berardi
- 3D Animation: Transistor Studios
- Interactive Production Company: unit9