Front End Developer
A collaboration between UNIT9 , Tribal DDB Amsterdam and Ridley Scott Associates: five different films, five different stories, five parallel dialogues. Created by DDB, the films were produced by five renowned film directors from Ridley Scott Associates, with each taking a different approach to a single piece of dialogue.
Each film has been seeded on a dedicated page on the Philips website and will be promoted by a through-the-line campaign, created by DDB, Tribal DDB Amsterdam, UNIT9 and PR network OneVoice. Media planning and buying on the campaign is handled by Carat.
The microsite has been developed by UNIT9 Italia with a team of two developers working full time on the project for three months. It features a solid loading strategy that allows the site to be enjoyed with nearly zero loading time.
- FWA Site of the day July-09-2010
- Role: Frontend Main Systems Developer
- Agency: Tribal DDB Amsterdam
- Brand: Philips
- Interactive Director: Robert Bader
- Tech lead: Kanish Patel, Yates Buckley
- Producer: Richard Land
- AS3 Developer: David Hartono
- Interactive Production Company: UNIT9