Found only on YouTube, Cheetahpult is the first of its kind to be developed; a game/brand integration within a YouTube platform, where the users play through the YouTube site.
Cheetahpult allows players to experience a totally new game play style based on a hybrid 3D engine which allows an unseen-before realism.
The game also offers live-action visuals where players can connect to with their smartphone or using their mouse to use as a controller to launch an array of mix-up Cheetos.
We’re at 8.5 million views and counting. People who played the game stayed for an average of seven minutes and 17 seconds, and flung an average of 56 Cheetos per game.
An extremely addictive game is now available on YouTube from the cool cats at Cheetos!
- Creative Partner: Piero Frescobaldi
- Director : Sugarman
- Brand : Cheetos
- Agency : Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
- Production Company : UNIT9
- Producer : Suyin Looui
- Head of Game Design : Dimitris Doukas
- Tech Lead : Daniele Pelegatti
- Flash Developer : Martino Faconti
- Flash Developer : Domenico Gemoli
- Design : Lok Neville Lee
- 3D Artist : Sophie Langohr
- Quality Assurance : Peter Law
- UX :Gialdo Muller